Friday, March 2, 2012

Day 62 - You May Be a Winner

Has anyone else received their final, final, absolute final notice from Publisher's Clearing House that they may be a winner? We are sooooooooooo thrilled that almost everyday this week we have received a notice, a pamphlet and a complete package letting us know that we could be winners. They even let us know that we were the "chosen ones" in our zip code. So everyone else who lives around us, so sorry you're just plain out of luck.
I don't know just exactly how we got chosen, as we never have officially entered the Publishers' Clearing House sweepstakes, it simply must be that they thought we were just good people and they thought that they would be kind to us. Sure that's it.
They reminded us that the big winner is to be announced live and featured on TV later this month, so I guess I am going to have to cancel all of our commitments for the month as I really want to be home when they come a callin'.
Now we have never purchased anything that comes with the PCH mailings, and they say right up front that buying stuff does not increase your chances of winning, so that's good to know. I can hardly wait for the van and the flowers and the confetti. You do think that they'll bring confetti, right?
When I wish upon a star tonight, I'm going to wish that PCH never got a hold of my address, and perhaps now that they have it, maybe someone will help me out and accidentally delete me from their mailing list.

No comments:

Post a Comment