Sunday, March 18, 2012

Day - 77 - No Ifs, Ands or Butts About It

Above woman in custody for self surgery & injecting women with industrial silicone
I firmly believe that everyone has a right to do whatever they want to with their own bodies. If anyone wants to tattoo their neck, butt or other private places, fine by me. If someone wants to increase the size of particular body parts who am I to say that it is wrong?  And if someone feels wonderful after having a face lift that makes them look like a deer in headlights, so be it. But when women show up at a hotel, with $2,000 in hand to attend what is being called a pumping party, I begin to question their mindset. Apparently, in Philadelphia there is a woman, not a doctor, not a nurse, not a medical person of any kind, a woman who has absolutely no credentials whatsoever, who for $2,000, will inject your glutimous maximus with (1) silicone or (2) super glue or (3)some other unknown substance in hopes of  creating the ideal derriere, a butt lift so to speak. I don't know about you, but before I let someone pump me full of some unknown fluid, I think I would ask about their credentials. And I think that I would be smart enough to question the broad when she was filling the  hypodermic needle from a tube of super glue .
One woman actually died from this procedure, and another was hospitalized but thankfully will pull through. But I have to question the mindset of these women for even going to the hotel for a butt lift in the first place. What were they thinking?
At my age, everything is not where it once was, I blame gravity for that. So truthfully, I probably would be considered a prime candidate for a butt lift. Not going to happen. But let's say I did want to have a butt like J-Lo, somehow I don't think my 1st option would be to participate in a pumping party at my local Holiday Inn. I think I am going to keep what I have, it's all behind me anyways, so for the most part I can ignore it!

No comments:

Post a Comment